Addepar is a wealth management platform specializing in data aggregation, analytics and reporting.
The integration enables you to:
- Leverage Addepar portfolio data to assess various risk and attribution analytics.
- Import Addepar data into Everysk automated workflows.
- Automatically email yourself a daily dashboard including risk and portfolio Analytics from Addepar.
- Authentication - Basic (API key and secret)
- Capabilities - Outbound portfolio data sync (portfolio data comes from Addepar)
- Transmission Type - API
- Frequency - Data automatically syncs every night
- Required Access Level - User
Set up the integration
To get started, ask Everysk to enable the Addepar View Retriever. Then you can begin Step 1.
View Retriever in Everysk
Step 1: Create an API key and secret
- Go to Addepar > Firm Administration > API Access Key.
- Click the ‘+’ to create a new key.
- Give the key a name, such as Everysk Integration and click Submit.
Store the key and secret in a secure area. You will only be able to access the secret while creating a new API Key.
- Click Done.
Step 2: Generate an API URL for a view
- Go to Addepar > Analysis & Reporting.
- Select a portfolio and open the view you’d like to import to Everysk.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Access View Using API.
- Click View API: Generate API URL.
- Copy the entire URL, you’ll need to use it in step 3.
Step 3: Add an Addepar view to a workflow in Everysk
- Open Everysk and go to Workflows > +Create.
- Search for Addepar View Retriever and drag it into the workflow to edit.
- In View, enter the API URL you copied from the Addepar view. Enter the start date and end date.
- Click Addepar Settings and paste your Addepar key and secret.
- Click Create and run the workflow from the current screen or workflow library. This workflow will include data from the Addepar view and save it as a Datastore for you to use.
You can also select a Starter for your workflow to set a specific time for the data to sync from Addepar.
Uninstall the integration
To disconnect Addepar from Everysk, you can delete your Addepar Workflow, or remove your API credentials from the Addepar View Retriever.
If you’re experiencing any issues with the integration, ensure all mandatory fields marked with a red asterisk are filled out. If an individual worker has a yellow outline, something is missing from its required fields.
Troubleshoot any failures linked to Workers in the Workflow Executions tab.